Has anybody heard anything about this recently? I noticed it was discussed in the past but I have not heard anything in awhile about it, nor could I tell where they are putting it. Thank you for any information.
Has anybody heard anything about this recently? I noticed it was discussed in the past but I have not heard anything in awhile about it, nor could I tell where they are putting it. Thank you for any information.
as far as i know they are supposed to move wheatlys market over and put the sonice rite there where they are doing the construction at down below walmart
I can't wait. Thanks for the information.
thats just what i heard not 100% sure i also heard about a ruby tuesday coming also again not 100 %
i just heard that a devolpment guy came down and was asking about the labor force and stuff like that to see if it was feasible and worth the effort to put one in or not
I always said my back-up plan in life was to build a Sonic back home, whoever was smart enough to put the initiative in building one will be a rich man. I expect it'll become a staple of post-athletic celebrations/ritual.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
i have never ate at one so i dont really know
Bookmarks